Organic Care2u Organic Pearl Barley (400g)
Share this page to friends:
888 Official Store
Syarikat Thong Guan Trading Sdn. Bhd.
At Organic Care2u, we promise delivery the highest quality of organic product, which are cultivated without using of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. Choosing organic not only preserves our earth’s resources but ensure what is going to our bodies is 100% natural, made the way nature intended.
Certified Organic Processor:
NASAA Organic - National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
USDA Organic - United States Department of Agriculture
About Organic Pearl Barley:
Barley is actually one of the oldest consumed grains in the world. It was a staple grain for peasants during medieval times for centuries and today is still included in the diet of many European, African, and Middle Eastern nations that have been eating barley for thousands of years. It provides a range of important vitamins and minerals: fiber, selenium, B vitamins, copper, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium, niacin, and more. And when compared to many other grains, even other ancient whole-grains, barley is lower in fat and calories, but higher in dietary fiber and certain trace minerals.
The Health Benefits of Organic Pearl Barley:
- High Source of Fiber
- Help Improve Digestion
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels
- Helps Lower High Cholesterol
- Prevents Heart Disease
- Provides Antioxidants
- High in Vitamins and Minerals
- Protects Against Cancer
- No Pesticides
- No Artificial Additive
- No Genetically Modified
- No Artificial Colouring
- No Artificial Preservative
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Synthetic Material
1. Heat the water and pearl barley in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2. Add the salt and let it cook on a low flame for 30 minutes. You can muddle the grains a little, using a spoon.
3. Strain it into a glass, tip in a lemon rind, and drizzle with a little honey on top. Let it cool completely. You can also keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and then have it.
HALAL, HACCP, GMP Certified
#Organic #Pearl #Barley