Dr.Morita Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing & Whitening Essence Facial Mask 5 s
- Excellent hydrating effects keeps our skin moisturized and hydrated. Effectively reduce the loss of skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid, by making the skin more supple and moisturized. It also contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties and helps in capturing free radicals, which is responsible for aging and tissue damage.
Share this page to friends:
En Compass Beauty Store
EN COMPASS SDN BHD
- Suited to: Most skin types, particularly dull skin
- Skin feel: Hydrated and brighten
- Key ingredients: Water/Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, PPG-28-Buteth-35, Grycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Allantoin, Xnathum Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Carbomer, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanote Crosspolymer, , Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Saccharomyces/Coix Lacryma-Jobi-Ma-Yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Soybean Extract (Black Soybean), Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Codonopsis Pilosula Root Extract, Zostera Marina Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Squalane, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- How to use: Apply mask over cleansed face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, and then remove and discard the mask. Massage any remaining essence into skin.
- Product Details: Dr.Morita is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because need to improve the result of the facial mask, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.