Disclaimer: The sale of alcohol is restricted to individuals who are above 21 years old and are non-Muslim. Any purchase of alcohol made through SUBPLACE will be at the buyer's sole discretion.
Carlsberg Danish Pilsner is everything you’d expect from the makers of probably the best beer in the world. It’s a uniquely characterful premium beer brewed using pilsner malt, a delicate blend of quality hop varieties and the 'Saccharomyces Carlsbergensis’ yeast, to ensure a consistent, well balanced taste. Carlsberg Danish Pilsner is wonderfully crisp and refreshing, with a rich malty aroma, a fruity hint of hops and a pleasantly smooth bitterness. Skål!
- Wonderfully crisp and refreshing pilsner
- Well balanced with a rich malty aroma and a fruity hint of hops
- Pleasantly smooth mouthfeel and easily accessible bitterness
- Goes well with sandwiches, burgers, salads or pasta
- Perfect for celebrating occasions with family and friends
- Best served cold at 8°C low temperature
• Beer Type: Pilsner
• Country of Origin: Denmark
• Manufacture Country: Malaysia
• Alcohol by Volume: 5.0%
• Pack Type: 320ml x 24
• Ingredients: Malt, hop, grains, carbon dioxide and permitted food conditioner