Dagang Mewah Sdn Bhd
Fragrant rice has got five millenniums worth of agricultural history in Thailand, so it's no wonder that the rice is considered the country's national pride! Also known as jasmine rice or Hom Mali, the aromatic long-grain rice is favoured in Asian cooking and best served with spicy curries or savoury meat dishes.
Our MEWAH Imported Fragrant Rice is specially sourced from one of Thailand's top premium-grade crop producers. Here are some great benefits of adding the delicious goodness of MEWAH Fragrant Rice into your everyday diet:
- Daily source of Carbohydrates, Fibre and Protein
- Content minerals such as Iron and Sodium
- Gluten free, Cholesterol free and contain minerals such as Potassium, Phosphorus, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Calcium
- Naturally scented, known for its delicious flavour and aroma
- Tender and moist, with a soft and fluffy texture
- Enhances the spices and flavours of your home dishes
- Ideal for daily dishes, local and international
Recommendation: Please keep rice in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness
1. Pour 2 cups of rice into inner pot and rinse the rice.
2. Add 2 cups of water for 2 cups of rice.
3. Add 1 tea spoon of salt (optional).
4. Place the rice into the rice cooker and switch it on.
5. Do not lift the cover or stir while the rice is still cooking.
6. Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork, then serve.