Every product begins with a story. We invite you to share our stories and create your own
Introducing our first product collection - AROMA RANGE
Our Aroma collection is handmade in small batches using natural ingredients with no additives, dyes, or preservatives and phthalate-free. Let our scents mesmerize your senses and a whiff of aromas is all you need to evoke beautiful memories and find yourself amid the fragrant garden of tropical and international scents from locally produced lemongrass to lavender and roses from thousand miles away.
They say, “smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles”, and it’s true!
ARE THE PRODUCTS SAFE? IFRA STANDARD for fragrance
Consumer safety is always our first priority. We treat the safety of our product very seriously and ensure that our fragrance houses, suppliers, raw materials and ingredients strictly follow and adhere to the regulations and rules of IFRA.
WHAT IS IFRA?
IFRA (International Fragrance Association) is the official self-regulatory representative body for the fragrance industry worldwide. Its main purpose is to ensure the safety of fragrance materials, limiting or prohibiting the use of ingredients, based on the findings of the Research Institute of Fragrance Materials, which gathers data regarding the safety of fragrance materials.
WHY BEESWAX BLEND?
We go through tons of variations blends to make sure the scents produced are unique, ethical and eco-friendly.
Beeswax candles are hands-down the best candle wax on the market compared to paraffin, soy and palm wax.
1.Toxic-free and highly eco-friendly - 100% natural, biodegradable, non-carcinogenic, non-hazardous, do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot when burned.
2. Burns longer and cost-effective - A high melting point which results in a significantly longer
3. Soot Free - Our pure wax and wood wick ensures you're not breathing in any chemicals or additives.
4. Natural colouring - Every batch of our candles is unique because its colour and scent are determined by the batch of wax we use.
5. Calming ambiance - The light produced is the purest and brightest, within the same spectrum of natural sunlight, making it a great light source for minimal eye strain.
6. Better for environment -Beeswax is a natural byproduct non-toxic waxy substance a from the beekeeping industry as it is secreted by bees after they consume honey. Bees use this wax to construct their honeycombs, and when cleaned and filtered, it can be used for beautiful and beneficial candle. In comparison to an increase in demand for soy products leading to deforestation, destroyed habitats and soil erosion. Unlike palm wax or soy wax, which are being sourced from big plantation companies. Our beeswax candles are sourced from local beekeepers and imported from Europe, to ensure the quality of beeswax.
Contact us via live chat: Whatssap
For more information and latest update, pls check us out here via this link.
Follow us now for FREE GIFT